The time has come to say goodbye to our current space. No April Fools. We've come to a season of TRANSITION. The space between one place and the next. The in-between. The season that's both the end and a beginning. Transition is a part of life. However, not often a favorite. Like moving your fridge, transitions can be messy. Once cleaned up and sorted we can emerge better having journeyed through the transition.
This summer, dive in and transition with us. We'll be exploring all aspects of liminal space; honing our equanimity skills (ability to maintain a steady state amidst chaos) giving lots of practice to those pesky transitions between postures.
We guarantee you'll emerge better having journeyed with us.
Beginning June 5th we'll be holding classes in 10 Catawba's Loft. We'll be in the same building, just around the corner! It'll be our home until we move into our new space this August. Some things to know:
- You can park in '10 Catawba Parking'.
- We're inside the wood doors, up the stairs to the left.
- You'll need to bring a mat & water (if you'd like to purchase a mat shoot us an email and we'll deliver one 25% off to the class.)
- Our schedule will be kept up to date online & the Tula app.
- We'll be creating our own heat. All classes will be held in a comfortably warm room. Don't worry, we can still keep it on the cooler side for those that prefer.
- We're going cash-free. Please register online prior or plan to pay electronically.